VIR is proud to host the roundtable ‘New investments amid new volatility’ at the company headquarters in Hanoi on February 7.
With the pandemic not completely subsided, inflation skyrocketing, monetary policy tightening, and a number of countries in the middle of armed conflicts, 2023 will be a challenging year for investors across the globe. In the present environment, what fresh market shifts exist? Furthermore, both local and international investors are encountering roadblocks and increasing risk due to the legal grey area through which they must pass.
|VIR to host ‘New investments amid new volatility’ roundtable|
Investors now have to discover innovative approaches to adapt and evolve, transforming their governance and business practices. This will generate new and lucrative investment options. What recent developments can we expect to see in the market?
To provide readers and investors with helpful information, VIR presents a roundtable titled New investments amid new volatility. At the event, renowned economic experts will assess current and new investment channels and provide suggestions to the business community regarding the current opportunities and risks.
First discussion session: New investment climate
Prominent panellists include:
1. Dr. Nguyen Tri Hieu – economist
2. Pham Duy Khuong – managing director of ASL Law Firm
3. Le Duc Khanh – head of Research, director of Investment Capacity Development, VPS Securities JSC
4. Quan Duc Hoang – CEO of A+ Fund
5. Tong Quoc Dat – senior market analyst at Exness
6. Hoang Nguyet Minh – senior director of Commercial Leasing Division, Savills Vietnam
Second discussion session: New investment opportunities
Prominent panellists include:
1. Hanh Nguyen – manager of Vietnam market development, Exness
2. Nguyen Trung Thanh – head of Web 3.0 Committee of Vietnam Blockchain Association
3. Le Minh Phuong – deputy general director of AIMS FUTURES VIETNAM Trading JSC
4. Nguyen Minh Tuan – founder of TOPI
5. Vu Huu Dien – portfolio director of Dragon Capital
6. Representative of SunProperty
The half-day event will be broadcast live with multimedia coverage on VIR, its sister publications, and leading TV channels and media agencies. The event will take place from 8.30 to 11.45am at VIR’s headquarters at 47 Quan Thanh street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.
|VIR kicks off annual Vietnam M&A Forum 2022
The Organising Committee of the Vietnam Mergers and Acquisitions Forum 2022 (M&A Vietnam Forum 2022) conducted a press conference on November 3 in Hanoi to kick off the largest annual M&A conference.
|5th Annual Corporate Governance Forum held by VIOD and VIR
The 5th Annual Corporate Governance Forum took place on December 9 in the Reverie Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, with the theme “Stronger leadership for a multi-threat world”. The annual event is co-organised by the Vietnam Institute of Directors (VIOD), a member of Global Network of Director Institutes and Vietnam Investment Review.
|Exness to sponsor Forbes Investment Conference in Ho Chi Minh City
Multi-asset broker Exness will be participating in the prestigious Forbes Investment Conference as an official sponsor in Ho Chi Minh City. Taking place on May 19, the event will provide an overview of significant investment channels, including real estate, stocks, and digital assets.